Short's Travel has career opportunities at our Waterloo, IA headquarters, Overland Park, KS office, on-site locations, and opportunities to work from home.
Are you up to the task of joining the Short's Team? If so, send your resume here. Please include the job title you are applying for in your submission, and we will be in touch.
Sports Travel Consultant, Waterloo, IA
- Associate's Degree and/or minimum of two years experience in a similar customer service position required
- Travel and Tourism Certification desired, but not mandatory
- Flexibility to work overtime, evening and weekend shifts during peak business periods required
Corporate Travel Consultant, On-Site in Kansas City, MO
- 5 years of experience required
- International booking experience required
- Previous experience with VIP travel preferred
Meetings Assistant/Concierge, On-Site in Indianapolis, IN This position will manage logistics and details relating to the booking and ongoing support of meetings, committees, programs or other client functions to ensure the execution of all conditions related to the event.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar position or Bachelor’s degree/educational equivalent required
- Flexibility to work outside of core hours based on event schedule
Don't see the job you're looking for, but think Short's would be a good fit? Send us your resume. We're always seeking to add talented individuals to our team!
HERE ARE A FEW REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR US:
CREATE & INNOVATE: At Short's, we've earned the title as "Most Innovative Travel Management Company" due to our forward thinkers. Every day our employees think outside of the box in creating new products to help solve today's travel challenges for tomorrow's travelers.
MOVEMENT AROUND THE COMPANY: We encourage movement in new roles to expand our staff's knowledge and develop new skills. This keeps everyone inspired and invigorated. Plus the flexibility in hours and roles can keep up with your life events. ADDED BONUS: With multiple on-site offices throughout the country, this could mean mountains or beaches are included in the move.
AIRLINE TICKETS: Each employee gets two domestic tickets a year to use as they please, as long as you take your boss along. Just kidding. Take WHOever you'd like, and go WHEREVER you'd like, on us.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER: Whether on the fly or annual events, Short's offers many opportunities to take a break from the everyday grind. These cookouts, baseball games, ice cream socials, and happy hours are well attended by Short's employees. After all, it's free entertainment - who could say no?